Industrial waste disposal
One of our central areas of expertise is the economical and legally compliant disposal of your waste.
Waste from incineration and air pollution control processes
- Ash (e.g. fluidized bed ash from hard coal combustion, sewage sludge combustion ash, spray absorption products from flue gas desulfurization, grate ash)
- Dust (e.g. from waste incineration, biomass power plants, industrial exhaust air and exhaust gas treatment)
- Gypsum (Filter cake from FGD waste water treatment, neutralization gypsum)
- Reaction products from flue gas treatment (e.g. used adsorbents)
Sludge / Refuse-Derived Fuel
- Power plant and industrial sludge
- Municipal sludge
- Sewage plant residues
- Industrial soot
- Paper industry sludge
- Sludge ponds and tanks
Other waste / by-products
- Residues from petroleum refining and the chemical industry
- Lime and sulfur fertilizers
- Residues from the paper industry
- Mill scale sludge
- Granulated slag
- Cupola furnace slag
We take on all waste management services in connection with the disposal of your waste, up to complete waste disposal from site.
In addition to the economic optimization of your waste flows and disposal, we offer:
- Handling of transport logistics,
- Provision of collection systems,
- Documentation of all material flows,
- Advice on waste law issues,
- Material flow management.
Beyond pure waste disposal, we can organize the following services for your location:
- Industrial cleaning,
- Area redevelopment,
- Contaminant remediation.